Each Tour Package Includes:
- Best available group game tickets
- Special attractions like the Baseball Hall of Fame at Cooperstown, stadium tours, etc.
- Travel in a deluxe motor coach bus that is fully outfitted with WiFi, a DVD player, air conditioning, restrooms, and a professional driver
- Overnight accommodations in Trip Advisor rated minimum two star hotels - breakfast included
- We plan to stay a minimum of eight hours each night in the hotel but rare circumstances may alter this; however, we will never travel through the night
Reservation & Payment Policy:
- A $100 deposit is due within 10 business days of making your reservation
- Full payment is due 35 days prior to trip departure
- Cancellation received 60 days before trip departure receives a full refund, including deposit
- Cancellation received 35-59 days before trip departure receives a full refund, excluding $100 deposit
- Cancellation received less than 35 days before trip departure only receives a refund if a replacement traveler can be found and loses $100 deposit
Do you have friends or family members who are interested in our Tours? For each person that you get to sign up you will receive a $50 discount that you can apply to your trip. Please be sure to have them include your name as a referral with their registration.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who should go on a Diamond Baseball Tour?
- Everyone! Our tours are family-friendly and we welcome everyone. However, we will be walking to/from stadiums and sightseeing so travelers should be comfortable with this.
- Where do the Tours begin and end? Can I leave my car there?
- Generally, Tours begin and end at a host hotel located near a major city/airport that is easy for our travelers to reach. Registration and initial departure will take place at the host hotel. The host hotels let DBT travelers leave their cars there for the duration of the Tour for free or a small fee. DBT will provide you with all host hotel information prior to departure. Travelers are responsible for their arrival at the host hotel.
- What should I bring on the Tour?
- Camera, comfortable shoes to walk in, light jacket (especially for those on the West Coast tour), rain poncho, spending money, pillow, reading material, and overnight necessities.
- How much luggage can I bring?
- Please limit yourself to one large suitcase that will be stored below the bus and one smaller carry-on that fits in the overhead compartment on the bus. Small coolers/lunch boxes are permitted as long as they fit under the seat in front of you. However, DBT will have soft drinks and water available for purchase on the bus.
- What type of hotels will we stay in?
- We use hotels that are rated two stars or higher by Trip Advisor that include breakfast. We most often find ourselves staying in hotels like Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn, and hotels of similar quality.
- Who will serve as host of the Tour?
- Tours are hosted by Dan Lindsey, founder of Diamond Baseball Tours, or Steve Thieme. "Diamond Dan" and "Stadium Steve" have years of experience traveling to baseball stadiums which allows baseball fans to have an excellent experience. Additionally, our professional drivers have been with us on several tours making travel smooth and enjoyable.
- Something not covered or additional questions?
- Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (1-800-275-1567) us if you have any additional questions.